|OP: Com-Site Snow Raid|
|Time of day||Night|
|Number of units||9: 9 empty slots|
|CP||Start 9(+3), 9(+3) per turn|
|Turns for A rank||6|
|Objectives||Special targets in Areas 3, 4, 5 destroyed|
|Failure conditions||Enemy occupies allied base camp|
Morale 0 / All Units Defeated
20 turns pass
Deploy Reila in Area 2 as a leader. Deploy Kurt and another trooper as leaders in Area 3 in the back row. Deploy an armored tech and a Sniper in Area 3 in the front row. Deploy an APC with heating and construction arm. Have another armored tech wear the tank vest undeployed. Give your best tech weapon to the undeployed armored tech. Equip Double Movement on both of your armored techs.
- In Area 3, select APC place ladder, head back to base and standby
- In Area 3, select Sniper, climb up placed sniper, kill enemy heavy armor, retreat back down.
- In Area 3, select armored tech, climb up ladder, hit target
- Using the armored tech, destroy the target, turn to face north.
- In Area 2, Use Valkyria on Reila. Move to the center flag. Use enemy interception fire to kill the heavy armor. Kill the enemy MG turret guarding flag 5 from the side. Capture the center flag and guard.
- In Area 2, from the center flag, deploy a scout and capture flag 5. Take care as enemies may be in the northernmost corridor on your right as you approach.
- In Area 5, redeploy one of your trooper leaders to flag 2, and kill the enemy on the base.
- In Area 5, flag 2, deploy Imca Open Fire and approach the area above the target. Destroy the target.
- In Area 3, deploy a scout with Valkyria and approach flag 4 from the ladder route. Use interception fire along the way to destroy as many enemies as you can. Kill the enemy turret from the side with your lance. Capture flag 4.
- In Area 4, deploy a lancer to kill the cannon tower, standby.
- In Area 4, deploy your armored tech with tank vest and approach the target, throw a grenade (or if Double Movement/Second Wind triggers you can hit it with your hammer)
- In Area 4, use your armored tech to destroy the target (this is why you need the best tech weapon)
Note: The above strategy will not kill the enemy ace. As an alternative 2 phase strategy or if you do not have the best DLC weapons available. After step 7:
- Force withdraw Imca
- Deploy a sniper in Area 5, finish off the enemy ace
- Force Withdraw your sniper
- Force Withdraw your sniper in Area 3, end turn
Continue from the 1 phase strategy in the second phase to finish the map. You should have extra CP's available to safely destroy the last container.