Sightings of what might be a new type of rebel tank have been reported in Leanbluff Forest.
Capture the enemy base camp in area 5 and confirm if the reports are true.
There are a fair number of tanks on this mission, but you don't need to kill too many of them to achieve a quick victory. Using the Light Tank B body is a good idea for this map to help clear a path to the exit, and the Defogger is vital; additionally, Constructor Arm can be used to access some shortcuts across the maps, but is not necessary to achieve an A rank. The following is a strategy to complete the mission in 2 turns.
- Make sure you have Scout and Shocktrooper weapons fully upgraded for this stage. Upgraded Anti-Tank weaponry for your tank also recommended.
- Deploy your tank and a Shocktrooper in area 4, deploying in area 3 is unnecessary.
- Run your tank and Shocktrooper up and around the corner to take the enemy base. Your tank should focus on taking out tanks in the way, while the Shocktrooper can wipe out any smaller units that impede progress.
- Once you capture the enemy base in area 4, retreat your tank and redeploy it in area 5. Try to do this near the beginning of a turn, because area 5 has lots of enemies which can catch a lone tank off guard.
- In area 5, your tank's goal is to make sure a Scout can make a few safe dashes up towards the enemy base camp. This mostly consists of destoying any tanks that could provide interception fire. A good spot to leave the tank is just before the ramp leading up to the base camp, providing a bit of cover for infantry.
- Once the path is clear, send a Scout up to take the base. It will take a few moves, so as you move you should be taking shots at any visible enemies camping inside the base. Clearing them out will give your Scout the opportunity to capture the base camp, completing the mission.
|Enemy Ace Reward|
|Special Units Bonus|
|Captured All Base Camps Bonus|
|Valkyria Chronicles 2 Missions|
|Story||Jan 1 | Jan 2 | Jan 3 | Feb | Mar | Apr | May | Jun 1 | Jun 2 | Jul | Aug | Sep | Oct | Nov | Dec 1 | Dec 2 | Dec 3|
|Classmate Missions||Alexis | Anisette | Chloe | Coleen | Erik | Franca | Heinz | Helmut | Inghild | Jamill | Joachim | Jugin | Lavinia | Lotte | Magari | Marion | Melissa | Mischlitt | Morris | Nahum | Nichol | Noel | Pete | Randy | Raymond | Reiner | Rene | Sigrid | Sofia | Vario | Vicky|
|Free Missions||Jan 1·2·3 | Feb 1·2·3·4·5·6·7 | Mar 1·2·3·4 | Apr 1·2·3·4·5 | May 1·2·3·4·5 | Jun 1·2·3·4·5 |
Jul 1·2·3·4·5·6 | Aug 1·2·3·4·5 | Sep 1·2·3·4·5 | Oct 1·2·3·4·5·6·7 | Nov 1·2·3·4·5·6·7·8 | Dec 1·2·3·4·5·6
|Post-game||Jan 1·2 | Feb 1·2 | Mar 1·2 | Apr 1·2 | May 1·2 | Jun 1·2 | Jul 1·2 | Aug 1·2 | Sep 1·2 | Oct 1·2 | Nov 1·2 | Dec 1·2·3·4|
|Paid Missions|| One-star 1·2·3·4·5|
|Extra & DLC|| Extra 1 | Extra 2 |
DLC 1 | DLC 2 | DLC 3 | DLC 4 | DLC 5 | DLC 6 | DLC 7 | DLC 8 | DLC 9 | DLC 10 | DLC 11 | DLC 12 | DLC 13 | DLC 14 | DLC 15 | DLC 16 | DLC 17 | DLC 18 | DLC 19 | DLC 20 | DLC 21 | DLC 22