|Birth Date||c.1900 (Aged 37 by 1937)|
Gallian militiaman (former)
An EW1 veteran, she didn't hesitate to enlist again to fight for her people. She holds the bond of friendship above all else. Ever since an ammo shortage left her to helplessly watch an ally get killed, she has felt extremely anxious without a loaded weapon close at hand.
Tired of the ceaseless fighting of man, she chose a hermit's life deep in the mountains. She passes her days in peace, wishing for an end to war everywhere.
Catherine is a veteran of the first Europan War, and it wasn't a difficult decision for her to join the militia for EWII. She cherishes her bond with her comrades above all else. She once failed to save a comrade when she ran out of ammo, and since then she refuses to go anywhere without a weapon and a fully supply of ammo. After EWII, she grew tired for the violent nature of the world and decided to hole herself up in a mountain. Catherine wishes for nothing more than peaceful days.
- HP - 123
- Accuracy - 15
- Evasion - 1
- AP - 250
- Defense - 0
- HP - 218
- Accuracy - 55
- Evasion - 13
- AP - 300
- Defense - 1
- Meadow Bred - Standing in a grassy field helps them relax, enhancing their defence.
- Pessimist - Having less than half-full HP makes them throw away hope for the future, meaning lowered defense.
- Camaraderie - Having allies of the same unit class nearby puts them at ease, raising their natural evasion.
- Ammo Worries - After the last bullet is fired, anxiety sets in, causing a drop in attack power.
- Accuracy Boost - Firing accuracy is boosted a set percentage of the time.
- Ammo Refill - They have a chance of recovering all ammunition after attacking.
- Roof Hunter - Both evasion and attack power are enhanced when firing up at an elevated target.
- Penetrator - Their attacks can occasionally ignore the target's defense.
|"Leave the backup to me."|
|Killing a foe|
|"I'm not done yet."|
|"I see an enemy."|
|"Ahh... I feel much calmer." (Meadow Bred)|
|"...I'm not going to make it, am I?" (Pessimist)|
|"We can do this, team." (Camaraderie)|
|"What's a sniper with no bullets?" (Ammo Worries)|
|"Do I feel a hit coming?" (Accuracy Boost)|
|"I can't leave them up there!" (Roof Hunter)|
|"*sighs*...Give me bullets and I'm happy." (Ammo Refill)|
|Healed by Ragnaid|
|"Oh, thank you."|
|Rescuing an Ally|
|After Medic Visit|
|"Please hurry, Medic! Over here!"|
|"Not again... too many people have died..."|
|"Coby, don't leave us." (Coby)|
|"Juno, you can't die." (Juno)|
|"It's all my fault again!"|
|"We're all going to die."|
|"I can't... feel..."|
|"Heh heh... It's strange... I feel this is... better than losing... a comrade..."|
|Enter Squad 7|
|"Hello, I'm Catherine O'Hara. I look forward to joining you all."|
|Exit Squad 7|
|"I feel good about the time we had, sir. If called again, I'd gladly fight for the team."|
- Catherine has the lowest maximum accuracy of any Sniper; she is the only one who cannot reach 100% accuracy due to Potentials.
- Catherine O'Hara was one of the few characters who was KIA (Killed In Action) in the Manga.[Citation Needed]
|Officers||Alicia | Eleanor | Isara | Largo | Rosie | Welkin | Zaka|
|Scout||Aika | Cherry | Freesia | Hermes | Juno | Melville | Montley | Nancy | Noce | Ramona | Susie | Ted | Wavy|
|Shocktrooper||Aisha | Alex | Coby | Dorothy | Edy | Hannes | Jane | Kevin | Mica | Nina | Salinas | Vyse | Wendy|
|Lancer||Elysse | Hector | Jann | Nils | Rosina | Theold | Walter | Yoko|
|Engineer||Claudia | Dallas | Herbert | Homer | Karl | Nadine | Ramsey|
|Sniper||Catherine | Cezary | Marina | Oscar|
|Tech Support||Hans | Kreis | Leon | Medic|
|Tank||Edelweiss | Shamrock|
|Hidden||Audrey | Emile | Knute | Lynn | Musaad|