|Time of day||Day|
|Number of units||9: APC, 8 empty slots|
|CP||Start 7(+1), 7(+1) per turn|
|Turns for A rank||4|
|Objectives||Escort APC reaches target area|
|Failure conditions||Target Destroyed Escort APC|
Enemy occupies allied base camp
Morale 0 / All infantry defeated
20 turns pass
|Enemy ace(s)||半死のクマガル (Kuma the Zombie)|
Extra Event (対決！ 二人の料理人)
Showdown! Duel of the two chefs!
Giulio: Well, shall we begin, Kurt!
Kurt: Bring it.
Gusurg: What's happening?
Amy: Looks like a fight to see who's the better chef.
Gusurg: Is this really happening?
Riela: We found some really good ingredients amongst the supplies the Imperial army left behind.
21: Presents from the Empire I see, Maximillian's very own charity service? Great! I've been getting sick of eating dry-wrapped rations anyway!
56: Food from the Empire.. Is it even good?
Giulio: Our opinions on how best to serve food clashed and that led to this full-blown duel you see now. Food from the Empire must be produced using recipes from the Empire!
Kurt: You're wrong, it's more important to observe the make of the soil and the quality of the water that flows.
Annika: It's getting serious! It's a face-off between the traditional Giulio and the innovative Kurt!
Gusurg: Oh, so when will this all be ready?
Amy: Half a day to prepare the ingredients, and 2 hours more to cook them?
Gusurg: Hey, hey, that's way too long! Should we make Borgia wait this long?
Riela: His Eminence has had his food prepared separately so it's going to be fine.
Giulio: This flank of pork (シマブタ) has little characteristics so it draws it's taste greatly from the seasoning added to it. And it will be up to me to recreate the taste that has been passed down for hundreds of years!
Kurt: And it will be up to me to find out if the recipe passed down for ages was the optimal solution or has tradition threatened the very progress of innovation! A bland piece of meat should be dashed with living herbs, a topping of Bookgalni is your best bet! I'm not going to lose to some Empire tradition!
Annika: Who do you think will win?
Amy: I really would like to have a taste of that Empire recipe, but what the commander is preparing looks pretty good too.
21: Why not both? This competition is getting interesting!
Imca: Pork (シマブタ) tastes pretty good roasted with salt too..
Gusurg: I am so hungry now I just want to eat something...
Annika: What in the world?! Both are delicious! You've earned my respect!
Amy: Both of them are so good it seems meaningless to decide who won.
Giulio: It's supposed to be a duel, you'd best be serious about judging it!
Kurt: It's as Giulio says, we're not leaving happy without a proper victor here.
21: Give me more! Whoever does wins!
Giulio: No way!
Kurt: It's not a match between who has more, get a proper judge on the taste.
21: It's hard to choose, it's like.. I don't know, really.
Annika: I can't tell either!
Riela: There's that problem of preference too.
Imca: Roasted with salt is the best.
Giulio: Right! If you're done eating, make your votes!
Giulio: ..an even score.
Kurt: Exactly the same number.
Riela: Hm? I think someone hasn't voted yet?
Annika: It's Gusurg! He's still eating over there!
Gusurg: Hm? Something about me?
Giulio: Gusurg! Whose cooking did you like more?
Kurt: Give us an honest answer.. so?
Giulio: Hey Gusurg, what's going on with your face? Oh?! I don't think the both of us used any of that sauce?!
Gusurg: Oh, this? It's called "Afterburner", my favorite taste. I love my meat hot, want some?
Giulio: You're defiling our efforts! I almost need to judge you in a court of law!
Gusurg: Is it such a big deal! I just really like my food spicy!
Riela: The border's right ahead.
23: Surprisingly, the trip this far had been pretty easy. Is the Empire filled with useless men?
Giulio: That would be great if it were true.
Kurt: We have the return trip as well to worry about. Don't let down your guard.
Gusurg: Imca, be on rear guard. The real danger isn't from our fronts, but from behind.
Imca: ..I will not fail.
Riela: Left flank, forward! Enemy group has appeared from the forests! We are under attack!
Kurt: An ambush?! Why here!
21: No time to be surprised!
Kurt: Squad, prepare for battle!
Gusurg: Look again! That equipment.. It's the Darcsen army from before!
Kurt: It's that black army again! These guys don't know limits to their stealthiness!
Kurt: (Has the Empire read Borgia's intentions? Whatever the case, we're not going to be able to get away easily from this kind of distance...!)
Raven: The enemies seem flustered.
Dahau: Of course. That was the whole point.
Dahau: Dealt with such a hand.. let's see how well you do this time.
Kurt: Commence battle! Protect Borgia with your lives!
The enemies dressed in black uniforms encountered previously have engaged us in battle in the plains near the border.
With the safety of His Eminence Borgia as your top priority, get his carriage to the marked area in Area 5.
Due to the surprise attack on us, your forces have been split into two locations.
Use your forces wisely and bring forth victory.
Due to the involvement of Borgia you will once again not have access to your tank. Your armored vehicle is stranded alone, in Area 2, counter this by deploying Kurt in 2I as a Sniper, and bring forth your best Lancer and Assault in 2F and 2G. Put a defender in 1A and 1B to protect it. You will want to have 2 Snipers and at least 4 assaults and 1 engineer in your squad in this mission.
- Have Kurt bring along your two best squad members to the APC using Direct Command, stick to the south bank, then pick off the enemies to the north with the scout being priority.
- Activate Direct Command a second time, pick off the other target, then move eastwards as far behind the tank as possible.
- Use your lancer to destroy the enemy tank.
- Same action. Move into the flag position.
- Knock the defender out of the camp using a grenade, take the camp.
- Move your vehicle into the camp, use a linked attack to kill the standing defender. Move to the next area.
Dahau: Oh.. You've become even faster since the last we met yesterday. You've been training your men I see. But you shall learn today that even the best cannot escape from the most perfect of ambushes.
Dahau: How long will you last?
- Withdraw your lancer from the previous map and bring Kurt back into Area 4 to pick off the defender in the middle base. End Kurt's turn within flag distance.
- Deploy a Scout to take the middle base.
- Same action.
- Deploy an assault from the middle base and run for the northern base.
- Kill the defender, take the camp.
- Move the APC as far as you can using the west path. (You need at least 600 HP for this, use the shortest path possible and you will end up putting the enemy ace in crossfire of it's own tanks, let it die from interception fire)
- Deploy a Lancer from the northern base and destroy one tank (The western one)
- Same action
- Move your APC through the gap to the base, move to the next area.
- Bring an engineer in to repair the APC, take cover behind the sandbag.
- Bring Kurt in and pick off the Scout coming for your base, stay in the base.
Phase 4 (S)
- Ignore all enemies, move your APC to the objective point using all of the rest of your CPs. You will use a minimum of 5 CPs. (The Heavy Armament Trooper possesses armor piercing rounds, so interrupt it's lengthy fire animation by pressing the aim key, do not fire your weapon.)
Kurt: This is bad, we are totally cornered!
|Enemy Ace Reward|