|Birth Date||c.1914 (Aged 23 by 1937)|
|Role||Gallian Army personnel|
- "Yes... I will fight! For a peaceful future...!"
- —Clarissa Callaghan, Valkyria Chronicles 3
Clarissa Callaghan (クラリッサ・キャラハン Kurarissa Kyarahan?) was sent into Nameless on the charge of treason because she falls in love with an Imperial Soldier and let him return to his country. The soldier she saved wanted her to come with him, but she refused.
- "A kind-hearted angel of mercy with a frail air about her."
- —VC3 COMPLETE ARTWORKS Description
Clarissa was working as a medic in the Gallian Army's field hospital when she fell in love with an imperial soldier she was tending to and helped him escape. She was immediately transferred to Nameless as punishment. Her hobby is dancing, an activity she started as a way to lose weight.
Clarissa's fragile qualities and devoted personality had made her a favorite among the male patients in the field hospital. The sight of countless soldiers dying day after day began to desensitize Clarissa, however, and she felt like she was losing her humanity. It was the encouraging words of the imperial soldier she soon fell in love with that brought life back into Clarissa's eyes. Before escaping from the field hospital, the soldier told Clarissa that he would return for her one day, and she faithfully held onto that promise. Clarissa's sense of compassion is so strong that she would willing sacrifice herself to save another, a trait that Felix worries about constantly.
After Nameless was disbanded, Clarissa joined a dancing troupe and traveled around imperial territory searching for the man whose photograph she kept in her locket. Clarissa was eventually wedded to her beloved soldier, and she is now a mother with one child.
- Pure Heart - Accuracy may be raised when more than one allied unit is nearby.
- Equality - When Clarissa is near non-Gallian allies, accuracy may be raised.
- Misfortune - Defense and evasion may be lowered when taking interception fire.
- His Shadow - Accuracy and evasion may be lowered.
- Unwavering Feelings - When exiting Target Mode after attacking, Clarissa's HP may be restored. Replaces His Shadow after completing the Extra Chapter Sins and Lies.
In Valkyria Chronicles 3, all characters share the same set of battle potentials for each and every unit classes. For the list of battle potentials, see Potentials in Valkyria Chronicles 3.
Samurai & Dragons
Clarissa makes an appearance in Samurai & Dragons as a UC monster card. As a UC monster card, Clarissa is of the Mercenary race and possesses the base skill, Medical Knowledge.
- (Mission Start) みなさん、力を合わせて頑張りましょう！
- (Mission Start) みんな無事に戦いを終えたいですね
- (Victory) よかった… みなさん無事ですね？
- (Victory) お疲れ様でした。ケガはありませんか？
- (Defeat) ああ… そんな…
- (Defeat) ごめんなさい！ こんなことになるなんて…
Killing a foe
Healed by Ragnaid
Rescuing an Ally
Revived by Medic
- Clarissa's grounds for Namelessness was a transfer from the Gallian Army's Medical Unit to Nameless for breach of military regulations (aiding a prisoner's escape).
- Clarissa's design is based off of early concept designs of Riela.
|Core Members||Imca | Kurt | Riela|
|Members||Ada | Alfons | Amy | Annika | Cedric | Clarissa | Deit | Elliot | Felix | Frederica | Gisele | Giulio | Gloria | Ilmari | Leila | Margit | Serge | Shin | Valerie | Zahar|
|Tank Commanders||Carisa | Gusurg|
|Others||Antonio | Nameless Tank | Ramsey|
|Extras||Aika | Aliasse | Alicia | Anisette | Audrey | Avan | Baldren | Cosette | Edy | Eleanor | Fina | Homer | Hubert | Isara | Jann | Juliana | Largo | Leon | Lynn | Marina | Maximilian | Nagisa | Radi | Rosie | Selvaria | Susie | Valkyria Riela | Vyse | Welkin | Zeri|