|Birth Date||c.1899 (Aged 38 by 1937)|
|Role||Gallian Army personnel|
|Valkyria Chronicles 3|
- "The reason I was assigned to Nameless? The men in power felt threatened by my prowess."
- —Elliot Oates, Valkyria Chronicles 3
Elliot Oates (エリオット・オーツ Eriotto Ōtsu?) is "Number 18" of Gallian army squad 422. He becomes a playable character if the player chooses route A in chapter 9; choosing route B will give the player Gisele Fleming instead.
Elliot is sent to Nameless because of Marriage Fraud, he said that he did love the woman, but he got afraid after their marriage and ran away from her.
- "A master con artist whose smooth words can charm men and women alike."
- —VC3 COMPLETE ARTWORKS Description
Elliot is a natural-born liar who has committed many acts of marriage fraud. Elliot was assigned to Nameless when it was discovered that he was seducing a female soldier who was romantically involved with his superior in the Gallian Militia.
Elliot has the appearance of a polite and civil gentleman, which helps him to deceive his victims. He doesn't feel even a shred of guilt for scamming people, and it is said that he has seduced hundreds of women. The only people Elliot cannot bring himself to lie to are children. Despite his obvious skill and history as a smooth talker, Elliot was unable to seduce a single female squadmate while in Nameless.
When Elliot was still in his teens, he was truly in love with a woman whom he intended to marry. Her parents refused to allow their marriage, however, and tore the young lovers apart. The trauma and emotional pain inflicted on Elliot by this incident left him unable to genuinely love another human being ever again.
After Nameless was disbanded, Elliot didn't seem very troubled by the loss of his citizenship, as he would be able to make a living wherever women could be found. He still hasn't gotten over his first love, however, and remains single to this day.
- Likes Women - When female allies are nearby, accuracy is raised.
- Likes Children - Defense may be boosted when Elliot is inside an allied base camp.
- Talkative - Distraction from conversing with units who are good friends may lead to a loss of accuracy.
- Faint Memories - Accuracy and evasion may be boosted upon selection. Gained after completing the Extra Chapter The Man who Deceives True Love.
In Valkyria Chronicles 3, all characters share the same set of battle potentials for each and every unit classes. For the list of battle potentials, see Potentials in Valkyria Chronicles 3.
Killing a foe
Healed by Ragnaid
Rescuing an Ally
Revived by Medic
- Elliot's grounds for Namelessness was committing a crime (marriage fraud).
|Core Members||Imca | Kurt | Riela|
|Members||Ada | Alfons | Amy | Annika | Cedric | Clarissa | Deit | Elliot | Felix | Frederica | Gisele | Giulio | Gloria | Ilmari | Leila | Margit | Serge | Shin | Valerie | Zahar|
|Tank Commanders||Carisa | Gusurg|
|Others||Antonio | Nameless Tank | Ramsey|
|Extras||Aika | Aliasse | Alicia | Anisette | Audrey | Avan | Baldren | Cosette | Edy | Eleanor | Fina | Homer | Hubert | Isara | Jann | Juliana | Largo | Leon | Lynn | Marina | Maximilian | Nagisa | Radi | Rosie | Selvaria | Susie | Valkyria Riela | Vyse | Welkin | Zeri|