|Mid-Rank Engineer Exam|
|Number of units||6|
|CP||Start 8, 8 per turn|
|Turns for A rank||6|
|Objectives||Escort APC reaches target|
|Failure conditions||Escort APC Defeated|
Allied base camp captured
20 turns pass
All infantry defeated
|Enemy vehicles||Anti-Tank Turret x 2|
Cannon Tower x 1
|Enemy officers||3 total:|
|Enemy ace(s)||Joshuda Springwind|
|Ace drop(s)||Area 5 [D2]|
A mid-rank exam to test engineer class skills will be held in Leanbluff Forest.
Move the escort APC to the target point in area 5 to earn a passing grade.
- Make sure Avan is classed as an Engineer or one of its subclasses before beginning, as all non-Engineer squad members cannot be deployed. In the same vein, ensure that the group you bring to this mission has all available Engineer squad members in it.
- Enemies crouching behind sandbags or crawling in grass will be difficult to deal with due to the lack of grenades. Either run them over with the Escort APC to knock them away, or concentrate fire with multiple squad members.
- Watch out for mines as you advance, Engineers have low Defense and HP and are unlikely to survive. The Escort APC also cannot afford to take too many hits.
- There is an AT Turret up in the middle of Area 4, so don't leave your Engineers up there until it's destroyed. In addition, there may be a few enemies hidden in the grassy areas on the way to the gateway camp.
- There is a Cannon Tower in the middle of Area 3, don't bother engaging it. Run past it as quickly as possible to capture the next gateway camp (which is guarded by at least 1 crouched enemy), then move the Escort APC past it. Don't leave the Escort APC within its sight range.
- There are always an AT Turret and 3 Lancers (1 crouched) in Area 5, so clear them out before moving in the Escort APC. The AT Turret can be easily dealt with by advancing up the small path to the west, which gives a good shot at its vulnerable rear. The two southern enemies (always a Lancer and an Engineer Elite) are crouched, so using the Escort APC to break their cover might be helpful once the other Lancers are dealt with.
- The enemy Ace is always crouched behind the sandbags right in front of the objective. He may leave cover if your units are fighting elsewhere on the map and there aren't any targets for him in range. If he does not, carefully break the sandbags with the Escort APC and try to shoot him from behind.
|Enemy Ace Reward|
|Special Units Bonus|
|Captured All Base Camps Bonus|
|Valkyria Chronicles 2 Missions|
|Story||Jan 1 | Jan 2 | Jan 3 | Feb | Mar | Apr | May | Jun 1 | Jun 2 | Jul | Aug | Sep | Oct | Nov | Dec 1 | Dec 2 | Dec 3|
|Classmate Missions||Alexis | Anisette | Chloe | Coleen | Erik | Franca | Heinz | Helmut | Inghild | Jamill | Joachim | Jugin | Lavinia | Lotte | Magari | Marion | Melissa | Mischlitt | Morris | Nahum | Nichol | Noel | Pete | Randy | Raymond | Reiner | Rene | Sigrid | Sofia | Vario | Vicky|
|Free Missions||Jan 1·2·3 | Feb 1·2·3·4·5·6·7 | Mar 1·2·3·4 | Apr 1·2·3·4·5 | May 1·2·3·4·5 | Jun 1·2·3·4·5 |
Jul 1·2·3·4·5·6 | Aug 1·2·3·4·5 | Sep 1·2·3·4·5 | Oct 1·2·3·4·5·6·7 | Nov 1·2·3·4·5·6·7·8 | Dec 1·2·3·4·5·6
|Post-game||Jan 1·2 | Feb 1·2 | Mar 1·2 | Apr 1·2 | May 1·2 | Jun 1·2 | Jul 1·2 | Aug 1·2 | Sep 1·2 | Oct 1·2 | Nov 1·2 | Dec 1·2·3·4|
|Paid Missions|| One-star 1·2·3·4·5|
|Extra & DLC|| Extra 1 | Extra 2 |
DLC 1 | DLC 2 | DLC 3 | DLC 4 | DLC 5 | DLC 6 | DLC 7 | DLC 8 | DLC 9 | DLC 10 | DLC 11 | DLC 12 | DLC 13 | DLC 14 | DLC 15 | DLC 16 | DLC 17 | DLC 18 | DLC 19 | DLC 20 | DLC 21 | DLC 22