|Birth Date||c.1906 (Aged 31 by 1937)|
|Role||Gallian militiaman (former)|
Her belief that a sound body saves lives motivates her to train her physique daily. In nine years she hasn't missed a day's workout.
The heavy armor covering tanks and blast suits worn by lancers run counter to her philosophy of fighting with one's body alone, earning them both her disdain.
After EWII, she left on a journey-workout where she met the man of her dreams and married. Despite dwarfing her spouse, she continues to lift daily.
- HP - 230
- Accuracy - 15
- Evasion - 9
- AP - 350
- Defense - 10
- HP - 402
- Accuracy - 44
- Evasion - 28.5
- AP - 450
- Defense - 20
- Country Bred - Standing on bare dirt leads to a boost in concentration, raising accuracy.
- Camp Defender - Bent on protecting the camp by sheer force of will, they naturally become better at evading attacks.
- Lancer Hater - For whatever reason, lancers aren't their thing. Attack power is lowered against lancers.
- Tank Hater - They feel uncomfortable around tanks, and their attack power suffers as a result when standing near one.
- First Aid Boost - The healing powers of Ragnaid (S) are occasionally increased.
- Fearless Will - Attack power and defense increase when they enter the range of enemy interception fire.
- Super Damage - Attack power against human targets is greatly boosted a set percentage of the time.
- Double Attack - They have a set chance of being able to attack twice consecutively.
- "Here I go!"
- "I'll crush 'em!"
- "You're done!"
- "Take this!"
Killing a Foe
- "Enemy spotted."
- "Found one here!"
- "I'll join ya."
- "We'll get 'em together."
- "Let's get 'em, Musaad." (Musaad)
- "Let's get 'em, Melville." (Melville)
- "Let's get 'em, Rosina." (Rosina)
- "Ahh...makes me think of the track back home." (Country Bred)
- "I'll keep this place safe." (Camp Defender)
- "Ugh...all that armor cheeses me off."(Lancer Hater)
- "Ugh...stupid lumps of iron." (Tank Hater)
- "Enough guts and even bullet holes heal." (First Aid Boost)
- "This is nothing, compared to my workouts." (Fearless Will)
- "Here's where combat training pays off." (Super Damage)
- "You got another one comin'." (Double Attack)
Healed by Ragnaid
Rescuing an Ally
After Medic Visit
- "Please! Do everything you can!"
- "You trained too hard to croak here!"
- "You can beat this, Musaad!" (Musaad)
- "Hang in there, Melville!" (Melville)
- "Rosina! Don't you leave me!" (Rosina)
- "What a way to train."
- "Sorry I was..."
- "Rrgh, didn't...train hard enough...When I get back I'll...work out till I puke..."
Enter Squad 7
- "The name's Nina Streiss, and I look forward to a good workout out there!"
Exit Squad 7
- "Thanks for the good times, boss! I'll stay in shape in case you need me again!"
|Officers||Alicia | Eleanor | Isara | Largo | Rosie | Welkin | Zaka|
|Scout||Aika | Cherry | Freesia | Hermes | Juno | Melville | Montley | Nancy | Noce | Ramona | Susie | Ted | Wavy|
|Shocktrooper||Aisha | Alex | Coby | Dorothy | Edy | Hannes | Jane | Kevin | Mica | Nina | Salinas | Vyse | Wendy|
|Lancer||Elysse | Hector | Jann | Nils | Rosina | Theold | Walter | Yoko|
|Engineer||Claudia | Dallas | Herbert | Homer | Karl | Nadine | Ramsey|
|Sniper||Catherine | Cezary | Marina | Oscar|
|Tech Support||Hans | Kreis | Leon | Medic|
|Tank||Edelweiss | Shamrock|
|Hidden||Audrey | Emile | Knute | Lynn | Musaad|