|Unit||Federate Joint Ops|
|Rank(s)||Technical Second Lieutenant|
- "Born in the Gallian city of Hafen, this brilliant inventor was assigned to Squad E after researching ragnite technology in the United States of Vinland. She appears to share some history with Claude, although the memories seem to be traumatic ones."
- —Official English website profile
- "Edinburgh Army 101st Division 1st Battle Brigade 32nd Armored Ranger Corps Heavy Weapons Support Regiment Grenadier. Technical Second Lieutenant. A confident and proud woman of STEM, she is a genius in ragnite engineering. Proficient in mental arithmetic and physics calculation, she is able to exhibit her talent in ballistic calculation as artillery. While she is childhood friend with Claude, something has happened in the past, causing them to grown distant. Prior to the war, her ragnite engineering talent enabled her to skip grade and attend university in the United States of Vinland. She is positive and cheerful, and ambitious in that she pushes forward without fear of failure."
- —Official Japanese website profile
Riley is prideful and has great confidence in herself, and is positive and cheerful, and ambitious in that she pushes forward without fear of failure.
- See also: Riley Miller/Biography
Riley grew up in the city of Hafen with Claude, Raz, Lina, and Kai. Her family was killed in the Miller Company Fire that was attributed to the Empire, and while Riley survived she remained traumatized by fire.
Involvement in EWII
In the true ending