Schakal is a highly mobile tank that is derived from the Heavy Imperial Tank. There were about 200 Schakals operated on the Federation front during the Second Europan War but only a few were sent to the Gallian front. Lydia Agthe commanded one of the Schakals in Gallia whenever she was not in Echidna.
- This tank is shown a large white, central turreted tank that is used not only by Lydia, but also by someone else. There are at least 2 tanks in calamity raven that look like this as you fight 2 of them at naggiar (Both are in same area and both are boss type units).
- It bears a heavy resemblance to the Soviet Klement Voroshilov of World War II, albeit with a changed gun mantle.
- Schakal translates from German into English as Jackal.
- Schakal is the only tank in either PSP Valkyria game to have non central mounted barrel for its main gun.
- This tank actually comes in 2 colors. As an enemy it is white with gold trim while it is your control on a DLC mission, it is black with pinky/purple trim.
- The Schakal, like all non-nameless owned tanks in VCIII, is very weak when on the Calamity Raven DLC, however, if this DLC is played as soon as story chapter 1 is finished, it is by far the most powerful anti-tank unit you have.
|Valkyria Chronicles 3 Vehicles|
|Gallian Vehicles||APC | Edelweiss | Nameless Tank | Narcissus|
|Imperial Vehicles||Heavy Imperial Tank | Imperial Tank Destroyer | Light Imperial Tank | Medium Imperial Tank|
|Boss Vehicles||Echidna | Lupus / Lupus Regnum | Schakal|