Valkyria Chronicles 2 ProfileEdit
Age 19, Susie Evans is a Squad 7 scout and a member of the Edy Detachment. The daughter of a tycoon, she knows little of the way of the world. Though a pacifist normally incapable of killing, her family's honor forced her to enlist. Fundamentally opposed to war, she finds killing loathsome.
- Country Bred - Standing on dirt boosts concentration, raising attack power against infantry, as well as firing accuracy.
- Trooper Hater - For whatever reason, shocktroopers aren't their thing, lowering attack power against infantry targets.
- Humanitarian - Unable to forgive themselves for harming others, they cannot take further action.
- "I understand."
- "You can depend on me."
- "I'm a pacifist!"
- "Sorry if this hurts!"
Killing a Foe
- "Enemy... neutralized!"
- "I'm sorry!"
- "Enemy spotted."
- "I've located an enemy."
- "I'll stand with you."
- "You're not alone."
- "Ahh... What a nostalgic aroma." (Country Bred)
- "I've never been good with the brutish sorts." (Trooper Hater)
- "What am I... My hands are stained." (Humanitarian)
- "I feel stronger!"
Healed by Ragnaid
- "I won't forget this."
Rescuing an Ally
After Medic Visit
- "Please, Miss! You've got to help!"
- "I never wanted to fight."
- "Why am I here...?"
- "I can't... No more...!"
- "This is why I... detest war... Too many have... already killed and... been killed..."
Revived by Medic
- "I won't forget this."
- Same to VC1, Susie's Personal Potential, Humanitarian is the worst in the game. Humanitarian may trigger when Susie is ordered to attack; when activated, she will not attack, instead instantly ending her current phase. This wastes a Command Point and can leave her dangerously exposed to enemy fire, requiring another CP to remedy this. However, like most negative potentials, they are less likely to trigger when Morale is at maximum.
- Susie loses Good Buddy personal potential from VC1.
- Susie learns Full HP Recover as an Engineer Veteran, which is a unique class potential in the Engineer branch of classes. This is also her fourth Scout class potential in VC1.
- Susie is an Engineer that bears two potentials that are unique only to Cosette as well - Double Action from Melodist (to Cosette's "Beautiful World" potential) and Double Attack from Engineer Elite, making her a unit that can possibly attack 3 times at the expense of 1CP. Also possessing Max Aid Range (Medic's fourth potential) which is a very useful potential for Engineer Elite or Medic, players intending to use her extensively could use her only to heal or revive allies from distances and not for attacking (for fear of Humanitarian activating).
|Core Members||Aliasse | Avan | Cosette | Lavinia | Zeri|
|Scout||Chloe | Helmut | Lotte | Melissa | Nichol | Sigrid|
|Shocktrooper||Anisette | Erik | Franca | Marion | Nahum | Pete|
|Lancer||Coleen | Jugin | Noel | Reiner | Rene | Vario|
|Engineer||Heinz | Magari | Randy | Raymond | Sofia | Vicky|
|Armor Tech||Alexis | Inghild | Jamill | Joachim | Mischlitt | Morris|
|Extras||"Ali" | "Cosette" | "Zeri" | Aisha | Alicia | Alicia (TV) | Edy | Eleanor | Emile | Emilia | Faldio | Homer | Hubert | Isara | Jann | Juliana | Julius | Karl | Largo | Leon | Lynn | Marina | Maximilian | Mintz | Oscar | Ramal | Rosie | Selvaria | Susie | Welkin | Zaka|