Sorry guys... I made the edit of "Activation of Potentials" while I was logged out... I just wanted to make sure I receive the credit for the edit...
- oh hey, it's you ^^ . It's ok, I will keep that in mind.
- btw, you may already know that the we use ==Text== for the the first headings but as for the second heading, please use four equal signs with bold instead: ===='''Text'''==== [Arcius] 14:07, July 22, 2011 (UTC)
Sorry ^_^; it's just that I'm not good with stuff like this... I usually provide the info and other people just correct it themselves... Sorry, I'll keep that in mind next time...
- No problem, don't be afraid to make mistake, that's why I'm here to help.
- btw, if you tick the "Remember my log-in on this computer" when you log in, you don't have to log in anymore. [Arcius] 16:02, July 22, 2011 (UTC)
Just asking, if we already listed the potenials for VC2, then do we really need to list both Personal and Battle Potentials seperately although we already listed every ability and their effects along with their status as P or B...?
- The Personal Potentials and Battle Potentials sections are meant to be used as description, like what is personal potential, what is battle potential. I think this is what we should do:
- Remove the "Activation of potentials" section.
- Add a description for Personal Potentials and then how to active them.
- Add a description for Battle Potentials and then how to active them.
- Finally, the list of all potentials.
- [Arcius] 15:59, July 22, 2011 (UTC)
Hm... Sounds good to me... But I feel bad about all the work I did for the activation of potentials lol
- Just copy them to the appropriate section lol. All I'm saying is remove the section, not the content.
- Btw, new lesson ^^ : remember to sign your message using four tildes: ~~~~ so everyone knows it's you who write it. [Arcius] 16:06, July 22, 2011 (UTC)
Understood... I'll start right away...Template:Mr.Bushid0