|Birth Date||c.1917 (Aged 20 by 1937)|
|Role||Gallian militiaman (former)|
An impoverished childhood has driven home the importance of wealth for him, driving him to seek fame and fortune as a war hero.
Born in an isolated village, he bears a strong hatred for Darcsen "heretics". Weak to the strong, but strong to the weak, he enjoys tormenting Kevin.
Meeting a woman of truly noble character and experiencing real love for the first time profoundly changed him, as few who knew him before would believe possible.
- HP - 260
- Accuracy - 13
- Evasion - 0
- AP - 350
- Defense - 6
- HP - 443
- Accuracy - 23.7
- Evasion - 12.6
- AP - 400
- Defense - 12
- Child Of Nature - Paved roads feel strange and cold, leading to discomfort and lowered defense
- Darcsen Hater - Even just being around Darcsens makes them nauseous, leading to a decrease in defense.
- Night Blind - Unable to see well in the dark, they're quick to panic at night, meaning a loss in accuracy when firing.
- Bully - Roaming around with a pack of allies makes them feel like a big shot, boosting firing accuracy.
- Anti-armor Boost - Their attack power against tanks is occasionally increased.
- Tank Slayer - When near two or more tanks, they receive a boost to attack-related parameters.
- Poison Tolerance - An acquired tolerance to toxins renders them immune to status ailments.
- Tank Destroyer - Attacks against tanks have a chance to deal a lethal blow.
- "Save me some glory."
- "Check me out!"
- "Take this!"
- "I'm not a coward!"
Killing a Foe
- "See that!?"
- "I see one!"
- "Enemy found!"
- "First one to call me a hick, gets it." (Child of Nature)
- "I don't like it! They're bad luck." (Darcsen Hater)
- "Eugh...can't see a damn thing!" (Night Blind)
- "Aww...come on! That all you got, shrimp?" (Bully)
- "Now I can get me some real glory." (Anti-armor Boost)
- "Take out a tank, and I'll be a real hero." (Tank Slayer)
- "You can't poison a snake!" (Poison Tolerance)
- "Time to get me a medal!" (Tank Destroyer)
Healed by Ragnaid
- "Yeah. Thanks."
Rescuing an Ally
After Medic Visit
- "Yeah and I'd rather have a teammate not die."
- "Medic. Get this mess cleaned up."
- "...Easy for you to say."
- "You mad at me or something?"
- "How stupid can I...Welkin, I wish I...never met you..."
Enter Squad 7
- "Heyyy, Theold Bohr here. Remember the name, boss-man."
Exit Squad 7
- "...Hey, what'd I do? Oh c'mon, man, gimme another chance here!"
|Officers||Alicia | Eleanor | Isara | Largo | Rosie | Welkin | Zaka|
|Scout||Aika | Cherry | Freesia | Hermes | Juno | Melville | Montley | Nancy | Noce | Ramona | Susie | Ted | Wavy|
|Shocktrooper||Aisha | Alex | Coby | Dorothy | Edy | Hannes | Jane | Kevin | Mica | Nina | Salinas | Vyse | Wendy|
|Lancer||Elysse | Hector | Jann | Nils | Rosina | Theold | Walter | Yoko|
|Engineer||Claudia | Dallas | Herbert | Homer | Karl | Nadine | Ramsey|
|Sniper||Catherine | Cezary | Marina | Oscar|
|Tech Support||Hans | Kreis | Leon | Medic|
|Tank||Edelweiss | Shamrock|
|Hidden||Audrey | Emile | Knute | Lynn | Musaad|